Shepherd of the Desert Preschool admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in order to benefit from the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the preschool. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship (tuition assistance), loan programs and other school-administered programs.
In order to be eligible for enrollment, parents must acknowledge, accept and uphold the following:
- Each child will receive training in the teachings of the Bible as taught throughout the curriculum of Shepherd of the Desert Preschool.
- Each child will comply with all rules and regulations of the school for efficient, safe, and orderly operations.
- Each child is encouraged to participate in school-related activities throughout the year, including school programs, field trips, and other functions.
- Each child transferring from another school may be tested.
- Each child will meet the minimum age requirement upon entry into the preschool. September 1st is the cut-off for admissions. However, administration has the right to make exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis.
- All children entering our 3’s and older classes must be self-sufficient in the bathroom.
The following paperwork must be completed when enrolling:
- Student Application
- Tuition Agreement Form
- Parent Release and Consent Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Before and After School Care Form (if using extended hours)
In addition, all new students must present their certified birth certificate, immunization records and a check for the $300 Registration Fee when enrolling.
Please note that all students are admitted on a first-come, first served basis.
Registration opens to the general public for the 2019-2020 school year at 9am on February 1st, 2019.